We maplers are used to grinding for everything

Discussie in 'Katten' gestart door Cszcy, 1 jun 2018.

1. Cszcy

Cszcy Nieuw Lid

Lid geworden:
    1 jun 2018
    Leuk Bevonden:
    Take note that we'll have a greater DPS after critical damage fix when we really have a high number of critical rate.I do not feel like we have to have a new Shout and with this additional impact if holding down arrow and utilizing Combo Fury,MS2 Mesos the hook looking like archer explorers. Also great to have more lines. From 8 to 10 lines raging blow, such as hyper skill.

Now, my own suggestions. On end game, since Panic only does 1 lineup and performing 1150%, seems close to 4000% if I count combo strike, enrage and chance assault, I truly think now is the time to raise cap damage on Panic, like Marksman Snipe, so at least 400M MapleStory Mesos. Then, Puncture does 3 traces of 576 percent, why don't you change it for 6 lines of 288%? Notably since Raging Blow does a lot of lines. In addition, I want add 1 more thing, I see expert Heros who can do cap damage without dealing additional damage from Chance Strike ability. It can get rid of a bit of our time cuz we do much cheapest Maplestory Mesos less lines in 1 hit and we lose combo count, therefore lower electricity for couple hits max. In order to keep capped Hero doing Panic still, preceding suggestions should be implemented plus adding another effect on Chance Strike, raising cap harm by 25 percent, so same % as additional dmg, if Chance Attack extra damage effect is activate.

By applying all these hints, Hero will also have nearer DPS at cap as quickly hitters. Also, Hero should be have best DPS not just uncapped, but also capped. I find it strange to see people thinking they really believe poorer hitters but speedy assault desever being stronger, this justification destroys the point of RPG facet. Off-topic, a part of alliance, a DrK, wish warrior explorers having all same Rush skill distance, same one as Hero.

Maple has a lot of events in which you do some replicated task for "a opportunity to get" something good. We had it in the past together with the Dark Lords of Doom, also at a somewhat different way with the Madhouse occasion (not a random payoff but random characteristics in the maze).

It is very frustrating to perform such events every single day, and wind up with nothing worthwhile. We Maplers are utilized to grinding for everything, but grinding for nothing is simple torture. My proposal is that these events will need to be designed in such a way that if you do them to the best of your skill, you are ensured a fantastic reward.

Laden...
Vergelijkbare onderwerpen
  1. Michelle--Smit
    Reacties:
    Weergaven:
  2. speckchen
    Reacties:
    Weergaven:
  3. Renique
    Reacties:
    Weergaven:
  4. Alyra